10 Top Computing Tips
1st in a series of 10 Tips
1. Keep desktop icons to a minimum
2. Restart Wi-Fi router if having problems connecting
3. If Internet Explorer is having problems use another supplier
4. Use Anti surge protectors
5. Backup regularly
6. Gmail allows up to 5 accounts accessible anywhere.
7. Regular Servicing saves money.
8. Clean out temp files and cookies regularly
9. Regular defrag speed up PC’s
10. Save money with an intelligent plug ( For example when you turn off your PC it turns off your monitor and printer )